Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Screwed up my new MD808PRO
Screwed up my new MD808PRO

1327 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-10-18 08:29:10

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    WHawkins
    2019-09-22 21:57:11
     Ok long story short, we, wife and I, managed to screw up the SD card on my new, just out of the box,  MD808PRO.  Did I say I hate windows 8.1.   Now I can’t up date because I wasn’t paying attention to the step by step process for registering the device and managed to delete the SD card.  I can’t get the registration password that was in the device because it won’t communicate now.  Will I have to send the device in for repair or a reboot?

•   Level 7   
    (1593) points
    promaster

2019-09-23 02:12:37 (Reply to:WHawkins)

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    WHawkins
    2019-09-24 01:45:30 (Reply to:promaster)
       Got it all taken care of today. Raul Andrade at Autel has been fantastic with his help.  I have been bugging him for days with questions and then this.  He asked for the device serial number and then emailed back with the registration password.  Got everything reprogrammed.  Thanks to Raul and Autel. 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-10-18 08:29:10 (Reply to:WHawkins)

That's good that you got it sorted...............Now take my advice and make a back up of your tool by copying all the files from your tool to any computer or, a hard drive which can be helpful in this kind of station to recover it back.............

And who is this Raul Andrade from which support team is he from USA, China, or.................?
  Total1 Pages